Dulevo (sometimes Dulyovo) Porcelain Works (Дулевскй фарфоровый завод) is one of the most famous Russian (and former Soviet) porcelain manufacturers. The works were founded in the Dulevo wasteland (now Likino-Dulevo) in 1832 by famed Russian merchant Terenti Kuznetsov (Теренти Кузнецов). From 1889-1917 it was part of the Kuznetsov firm. It went through some upheavals during the early Soviet era, but was revived in 1960 and flowered in 1970-1990. Today it is still one of the biggest firms in Europe.